Download XoftSpySE (3.9MB) XoftSpySE
- Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows® XP 32-bit and 64-bit
If your computer is connected to the Internet, it is very hard to avoid spyware and its "cousins." Whether they are infutriating you with annoying pop-ups, trying to install more parasites or collecting your private information, spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers and their ilk can do you and your PC harm. XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware 7.0 scans your computer to find and remove these threats.
Features & Benefits
Features and benefits of this anti-spyware download:
- Thorough anti-spyware scanning of your PC, including registry, files, folders and running processes
- Removes a variety of spyware, adware, pop-ups, keyloggers, Trojans, hijackers and malicious code
- Get updates from our ever-growing database to ensure you are protected against emerging threats
- Browser Helper Object Editor that blasts away unwanted add-ons that clutter your Internet browser
- Advanced scheduling options, so you can automatically run any scan type you need, at any time
- Startup Editor lets you disable unwanted programs from launching at start-up
- Fast and easy to use
What is Spyware?
Spyware is computer software that is installed surreptitiously on a personal computer to intercept or take partial control over the user's interaction with the computer, without the user's informed consent. - Wikipedia.
Advertising spyware will monitor the surfing and/or searching activity of any person using the machine on which it is installed. That information is transmitted over the internet, usually to the company responsible for creating the software. The information is stored in a database, usually for marketing purposes. Information from this database might be sold to third parties. The software usually will display advertisements thought to be relevant to the interests of the person(s) using the infected computer.
How do I get rid of Spyware on my computer?
Most spyware is installed without the end-user's knowledge. You may have downloaded "free" software like Weatherbug or Kazaa and didn't notice that in the terms and conditions you were allowing the "free" software to install extra "helper" applications.
Simply download Pareto Logic Anti-Spyware and it will examine your computer and define which items are Spyware so you can safely remove them.